[NetEpic ML] Q&A

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:35:23 -0800

Yeah!
Some of the recent rulings have me feeling too much like a Rulezboy so I'll
hand the Q&A mantle to Peter ;) heheh

Kenneth

    Hi!
    My pleasure Darius!

    I'd like to point out to everyone that you may post questions from any
previous version of epic as well as net epic. We have ALL known official
references that once GW gave as well as our rulings on net epic changes.

    Feel free to post and ask as much as you like and we'll answer it.

    Q&A is vital to streamline the rules as well as to make changes in net
epic that suit the majority of gamers.

    Thnaks,

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic