[NetEpic ML] Re: Warp Missiles

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:25:33 -0700

[DEATHSTRIKES]
> Making a powerful barrage missile will just change it to taking down
> Eldar Titans in one shot. How about make it a normal shot, but high save
> mod?

What do you mean? Are you saying the barrage warhead is too powerful against
Eldar? We did not say make a new, even more powerful barrage warhead -
although to replace the capability to fire special missiles I say give them
a new warhead that uses the 12cm gutbuster template. Not many things use
that thing. Call it a fuel-air explosive (FAE) or the 'Daisycutter' warhead
(BLU-42 15,000 bomb).

Ken