[NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos and Drop Pods

From: S.R.Gist <srg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:46:25 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Michele Heidal <gizmo_at_...>
To: netepic_at_egroups.com <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Date: Saturday, April 10, 1999 7:44 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos and Drop Pods

According to the rules section in NetEpic under choosing forces... In the
section on free cards it says you may only choose one free card per clan
even though they may be listed as support or special cards. So I may only
take one gretchin or one madboyz or one freebooterz card....not two (I wish
though):-)

How about if we make it so that only AA units on first fire may shoot at
drop pods as they land? Other infantry could shoot at the contents after
they emerge from the pod during the first fire phase? Or at the pod itself
during the first fire phase if it doesn't open or is a support pod? Someone
earlier suggested that pods land too quickly for effective fire to be used
against them so this would simulate this... Any other ideas?

Eddie (SRG)

P.s. Try not landing the pods right on top of infantry...Hit the artillery
with them that can't opp fire on them?...Or maybe wait a turn if your
opponent is expecting them? Just a thought...

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic