[NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos and Drop Pods

From: EMU <mmclane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 12:51:33 -0400

>>Rollo
>>Better read the Ork rules again, they get five free stands, called free
>boys. In fact every army get something for free, but, the SMs. So give me

Are you talking about the freebootaz??? They may be free....but they are
still support cards spent...and that is not free. As a matter of fact...I
think they might even be a special....which means I can only get one unit of
those per clan..... As for the Eldar...it is my understanding that they get
the avatar and another card beyond the support cards.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic