[NetEpic ML] Re: Walking down memory lane.

From: Surville Laurent <ardeal_ploiesti_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 00:25:19 PDT

One time, we had a big battle between Eldar, Space Marine and Imperial
Forces on one side, and Orks and Imperial Renegades on the other side.
A great time during this game was when one of my phantom titans was
targetted by one renegade imperator titan, one ork mega gargant and
one ork great gargant, without even being destroyed. It was quite bad
looking, having no weapons anymore, no plasma reactor working, and no
holo-field. It was finally destroyed by the combined shots of a ork
nobz unit...

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/netepic