[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic 4.0

From: kevin ludwig <sj_khorne_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

Great ideas . Also if you can , could you put out a add-on book for
netepic 3 so we dont have to print out another rulebook ? Also another
name would be great (not to be the black sheep ; but netepic is kinda
lame .Another name would be more .... professional ) . Also pictures
and more examples really help (excpecialy examples ; therefore if you
dont have any idea what a rule said you just read the example to get a
general idea ) , and i would love to contrbute pictures of my minitures
for it , my friend has a digital camera .
Let me know .