[NetEpic ML] Re: building up a chaos army

From: Andrea Pieretti <a.pieretti_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:44:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Zoltan I think that doesn't exist an answer for your question. in
every army you'll find something that fits well against your enemy army
but obviously you don't know which type of troops your enemy will choose.
For example:
Try Keeper of Secrets (300 pts) + 5 x fiends pack (50 x 50 = 250 pts )
for 550 pts you get 1 greater demon and 25 lesser demons
I think that's good

As a mob killer try Mortarion

As a tank buster try Magnus the red

Let the galaxy burn !!!!