[NetEpic ML] Re: building up a chaos army

From: Alan Ninatoski <starshipal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 21:34:21 -0400

=?iso-8859-2?Q?Kutasi_Zolt=E1n?= wrote:

> I've started to build up a chaos army.
> I have a few ideas about the army construction, (which is limited by the
> lack of metal minis) but i would like to ask the opinion of chaos players
> and opponents about what kind of army do you have or fight against.
>
> What kind of greater daemons and primarchs do you prefer?
>
> What forces do you base your army?
>
> What are the strengths and weaknesses of chaos?
> (It seems for me that chaos is a close combat oriented army.)
>
> What are the 'must' units?
>
> Right now i have all the greater daemons and primarchs, lots of plastic
> (thanks to Dan :-), and a few metal daemon infantry. What else do i need?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Zoltan

> _at_Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
> Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
> 30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218
>
> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic
Greater Daemons
The bomb is Plague towers if you can get them in close.Warp toers of
tzeetch for casting shields and " Firestorm of Tzeentch" change them
into Horrors.Magnus the Red to take out the super heavies and Titians.
Lesser Daemons
Horrors ( Duplication) and Bloodletters ( Regeneration )
Later All

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic