[NetEpic ML] Experience system

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 13:16:33 PDT

Salut � tous,

I've recently decided to play some battles with NetEpic and as we (my
opponent and I) had a lot of fun with it we will certainly go on playing
with this system.
We are curently playing a campaign (Chronicles of the Cruel Wars) and I was
wondering if there was a NetEpic experience system for titans (honnours of
battle, experience points, etc...) or do you use the SM/TL one?
In addition, did someone think about Squat War Engines and Tyranids? Do they
have such an experience system?

Thank you very much for your answers. :)

Francois Bruntz

               The Laitus Prime Tribune
                   Epic Game System
                  Issue 5 is on line