[NetEpic ML] Re: thruster modells

From: <B.Kuepper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 18:57:15 +0200

Kutasi Zolt�n schrieb:

> (This topic came out on the EPIC list first.)
>
> By the current NetEpic thruster rules, there is no reason for modelling
> thrusters, because they are off table all the time. All you have to do is
> just define the strafe line in each turn and roll the dice.
>
> Please tell me what do you think about it.
>
> Zoltan

it�s true that you don�t really need such thrusters....

my friend used such "not existing thrusters" in one of our last games...

i tried to convince him not to use anything that you can not see !!!!!

perhabs a air battlefield on a table beside is a good solution.....

bk

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic