[NetEpic ML] Re: thruster modells

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 14:44:23 -0400

Hi!

In theory if you really wanted to the close combat segment of the air battle
need not be represented on the table top, but most of us do so as to kkep track
of casualties and such. Besides after collecting and painting these models its
a shame not to put them on the tabletop!

Note however that models that strafe or transports DO have to be represented on
the tabletop because they get shot at with ground fire and a strfing run is a
direct line between its starting point and its target.

Peter