[NetEpic ML] Re: space hulk

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 21:46:58 -0700

Damn I'm slow responding to email anymore...

Main reason I did not do one giant PDF or compile everything is because
simply it would take too much time and the download would be HUGE :)

Plus I did all this (with help) mainly for those with the second edition or
ratty copies of the first edition the wanted to replace. Doubt GW cares
either way since its no big secret I have the stuff up there. Expect mirrors
of the Renegade Legion: Leviathan rules since the Second Chance site NEVER
gets updated.

Kenneth