[NetEpic ML] space hulk

From: kevin ludwig <sj_khorne_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

tzeentch , do you think that you could compile space hulk 1st edition
rules and expantions all into one .pdf ? that would be great to see . I
was also thinking about doing some resin terrian for space hulk , but
we'll have to see im not sure my plan will work . If i can tho i will
sell them on the net at an approprate price . If anyone else is
intrested in doing some like this let me know .