[NetEpic ML] Hersey question

From: kevin ludwig <sj_khorne_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:09:41 -0700 (PDT)

Is hersey rules going to take place in the time of the
horus hersey ? I just trade for alot of space marine
stuff and he sent me the first addition space marine
box . I like the idea of the horus hersey and how the
battles take place during that time .It really give a
great atmostsphere to play in , were tension runs thin
. I also like the idea that the minitures are able to
be used on both teams . Question thought . What side
was eldar on ? My friend is starting to collect eldar
and he would be kinda pissed if i said 'sorry eldar
sat on their asses during this period .'