[NetEpic ML] Re: Hersey question

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 00:51:21 PDT

You wrote :

>Is hersey rules going to take place in the time of the
>horus hersey ? I just trade for alot of space marine
>stuff and he sent me the first addition space marine
>box . I like the idea of the horus hersey and how the
>battles take place during that time .It really give a
>great atmostsphere to play in , were tension runs thin
>.. I also like the idea that the minitures are able to
>be used on both teams . Question thought . What side
>was eldar on ?

Well, I've just read this sentence in the last french edition of White Dwarf
(the translation is not quite good but will give you the answer) :

'Don't be wrong, human, we fight against Horus not for your emperor'.

Eldars are always fighting Chaos but you can imagine some battles where they
'betrayed' loyal troops to protect their own interests.

Francois Bruntz

               The Laitus Prime Tribune
                   Epic Game System
                  Issue 7 is on line