[NetEpic ML] Re: Netpic PBEM

From: Ed Summey <etsummey_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

Well, great. I finally found it then. There are only about three
people here in Germany (where I can find them) that play epic. And
Eldar vs Imperial gets old after a couple of years. And to restate:
Anyone who uses the origanal models for epic, and would like some ideas
on how to incorperate epic40k into their army, send me a line.
                    Ed Summey