[NetEpic ML] Titan question

From: J�rgen Rosberg <Jorgen.Rosberg.4083_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:34:02 +0200

Hi, I'm a kinda newbie to netepic, it looks great and I can't wait to try it on. But there are some things that I can't grasp

1) How is a barrage hit on a titan (or anything with a template) resolved? Lets say, for example, that a basilisk battery strikes a reaver class titan. Does this only yeild one 4+hit (that could be saved with just one roll) ? As this represent a barrage of shells something like a hit per basilisk stand (on 6+) would seem more "realistic" (or perhaps a 4+hit per stand?).

2) The flickering Gargant power fields. For exampel: A Slasha Gargant with 3 remaining power fields is struck, should I roll three "flicker tests" (6+) for each shot or just once for all fields per shot?

I'd appreciate any help on this

- J�rgen