[NetEpic ML] Re: New Epic models

From: K Wilding <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:33:49 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

> > I was hoping that they would come out with new models (even though I play
> > Imperial Guard, I'm glad GW is still supporting EPIC). I do not know what
> > the models are going to be, though.

Maybe you could call Mail Order - they might be willing to flog stuff
if it's collecting dust, or at least have an idea if there will be new
minis.

I remember the guys in the local shop mentioning scout titans for
tyranids, which sounded fun. When I get a few hours I'm going to see if
I can knock one up out of heirodule parts and milliput...

Oh, and apparently the new 40k tyranid codex if a long way down the
list, so presumably new Epic tyranid stuff will be too (if at all)