[NetEpic ML] Re: Questions

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:33:34 -0700

It's up to you if you want to use the squares or the strips or if you want
two or three calvary on a stand. Hell if you want 3 or 4 infantry per stand
that's cool ;) As long as you and your opposition know what it is it does
not have to follow any set pattern.

Hell, I used to use coke cans as Titans. :)

Kenneth