[NetEpic ML] questions

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:06:30 +0100

Hi,

I have some questions for the list.

Can I include the Doomanvil Squadron (colossus HQ+ 2x cyclops) in my net
epic army list? This epic cards was originally from the Citadel Journal to
be included in the army to compensate the lack in battle groups the squats
had. As net epic try to use all the past epic rules and addendas, I think
this was overlooked by designers.
I spoke about this with Simon Dodds and he said me to call the list for the
judgement.

In the core rules the cost for a Revenant eldar scout titans is 200, but in
the eldar list is 300, what's the correct price?

Stefano