[NetEpic ML] Re: questions

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:42:28 +0000

Hi!

stefano andreoni wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some questions for the list.
>
> Can I include the Doomanvil Squadron (colossus HQ+ 2x cyclops) in my net
> epic army list? This epic cards was originally from the Citadel Journal to
> be included in the army to compensate the lack in battle groups the squats
> had. As net epic try to use all the past epic rules and addendas, I think
> this was overlooked by designers.
> I spoke about this with Simon Dodds and he said me to call the list for the
> judgement.

hehe, nope it wasn't overlooked. In the original draft of netpeic we voted on
including or not certain things from citadel journal, these were not voted in.
Of course that was a long time ago and with time we let mostly everthing in.

So from my point of view if you and your gaming friends are okay with it, so am
I.

The answer is yes, go ahead and use them.

Good hunting!

Peter

> In the core rules the cost for a Revenant eldar scout titans is 200, but in
> the eldar list is 300, what's the correct price?

300 points, thats for pointing out the error.