[NetEpic ML] Re: questions

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:55:33 -0700

This reminds me...

One of my projects on put on cryonics was to make a list of all the errors
and problem rules in NetEpic so we could fix them in the next version. I
have an archive of many rules questions and errors but would have to compile
them all.

Does anyone have a list made up of NetEpic errors or things they wish would
be worded differently? If so it might make it a bit easier so we have a
consolodated list we can review and vote on. This includes spelling errors
and grammar problems, fuzzy rules wordings, wierd unit stats, or rules
interactions that cause problems (big problem in all Games Workshop games).

Also, anyone on this list know japanese?? I am attempting to translate the
Evangelion RPG from japan into English..but I don't know Japanese! :)

Lates,
Kenneth
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/