[NetEpic ML] Re: questions

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:30:52 -0700

As you may have found out Xoom killed my XoomWeb account and with it all the
online Adeptus Titanicus, Space Hulk, Realms of Chaos etc etc. Don't know
why but it proves you get what you pay for!

Anyways, I reuploaded the site to yet another account and it's back up and
running. Not sure if all the files were uploaded (I had errors twice during
the upload) but it should be. As always the links are on my main TzeentchNet
page or you can get there directly via http://members.xoom.com/games_work/

Have fun, looking forward to starting on my Evangelion RPG and more stuff
for Heresy (may even upload my revised Legionnaire rules again).

Lates,
Kenneth