[NetEpic ML] Re: questions

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:17:34 +0000

Hi!

S. Birol Akmeric wrote:

> > > In the core rules the cost for a Revenant eldar scout titans is 200, but
> in
> > > the eldar list is 300, what's the correct price?
> >
> > 300 points, thats for pointing out the error.
>
> Hi Peter, with your permission, I'll carry that burden. Hi group, I'm Birol
> Akmeric, the (practically retired) editor of the group. I hope I'll get my
> things straigtened out soon (in a few months perhaps) and be with you guys
> again. Just wanted to say hello. Good hunting.

hehe, since when do you need permission? Oh great editor to whom netepic owes
much debt! Besides I never approved any resignations <grin> you're in this for
life I'm afraid <chuckle>

Take you're since many of of have our hands full with the real world but yearn
for the day to be free.....

I'm really glad to here fron you again!

Welcome back!

Peter