[NetEpic ML] Re: questions

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:45:35 +1100

At 02:27 AM 10/15/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>I have some new question for the list:
>>
>>1) mole/termite/hellbore:
>>- When underground can be fired by enemies?
>
>Of course not. That's the whole idea behind them.
>
>I thought things like mole mortars can take them out, and maybe tremor
>cannons and the like?

Not while they are still underground. Its too hard to target them and the
weapons simply don't penetrate deep enough (the tunnellers travel pretty
darned deep). Keep your tunnellers under the ground and they are immune to
being trashed. Keep them there and they can't have an affect on the
battle. Just like Thunderchickens.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."