[NetEpic ML] Re: New Players

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:24:57 PDT

>I need to get you the updated lists, a lot has changed. The nobz are still
>poweerful but you get only one the escort is noy orc boyz.

Hmmmm, need to get the new stuff then...will playtest as soo nas possible
then.

>I'm doing squats then Eldar next with chaos and tyranids last.

With chAos last does that mean that I could do 'em ????

Of course you got final say in what goes and what does not but I have a
great vision about Heresy chAos armies so.....

please?? :)

Anyway, nice to hear from you again...:)