[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy and the problems with Orks

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:27:10 PDT

>From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
>To: netepic_at_egroups.com
>Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy and the problems with Orks
>Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 17:33:41 +0000
>
>Hi!
>
>Kelvin wrote:

> > >I need to get you the updated lists, a lot has changed. The nobz are
>still
> > >poweerful but you get only one the escort is noy orc boyz.
> >
> > I don't think they are WAY overpowered. Remeber that Ork Nobs are
>pretty
> > limited in how many you have and what they can do (they've STILL got to
> > command Boyz IIRC).
>
>En masse they might be overpowering, but since Heresy requires the nobz to
>command
>their units thus firing and aggressive attacks by command units is limited
>an
>follhardy since this puts them in range for retaliation.

Well, they got stealth for starters....

Anyway, I got an extra little idea.....what about an army list which will
contain rare and even unique units?

This could include variant stuff which is not exactly common enough to go in
the "codexes" but which is still in use...things like scout snipers, Colonel
Schaefers last chancers and other madness??????