[NetEpic ML] To Hit question

From: Robert Heitkamp <robert_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:39:12 -0600

What is the reasoning behind the to hit rolls of Space Marines and Eldar?

The Roll To Hit for a Lascannon mounted on a Space Marine vehicle is 5+,
whereas the Roll To Hit for a Lascannon mounted on an Eldar vehicle is 4+. The
Eldar Lascannon also has a better Save Mod (-2 vs. -1).

I just started playing epic, and have been used to my Eldar army in 40K not
being able to hit as well as Space Marines. Why do Eldar have a better chance
to hit and kill than Space Marines in NetEpic?