[NetEpic ML] Re: new question

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:11:59 +0200

Weasel Fierce wrote:
> Why can't chaos in netEpic use post-heresy equipment for 50% extra like they
> could in 40K second edition?????

It's my opinion that chaos should access only stuff from the old
chapters, those of the Heresy to be precise.
I like to make such things visible on my Army, for example my ravenwing
it's composed with the old version of speeder, and the Death Wing's Land
raider too, even my Legion of the damned detachment is done with the old
"corvus" marines

My 2c

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi