[NetEpic ML] Re: To Hit question

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:38:06 +0200

Robert Heitkamp wrote:

> I can accept this answer. I just hope the space marine player I play with can. He is very
> unhappy with being unable to shoot as well in NetEpic has he could in W40K.

Unhappy? tsk, he's a marine, an emperor children, a marine unhappy ...
he must only kill the emperor's enemies :o) "feelings are nothing"
"there are no feelings, only war" ;)
Anyway when someone (specially marine, because I have also a Dark Angel
Chapter) complain about my Eldar Army I always give my Army to him and I
show him how to compose an Army list "Eldar Killing" with his Army and
go straight to victory, 'cause _you_ are your worst enemy :o)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...