[NetEpic ML] Re: eldar knights

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:43:52 -0700

No, those were the old Imperial Knights. Probably a Baron, Castellan and who
knows what else. They were changed GREATLY when reintroduced in Titan
Legions. Check out my Adeptus Titanicus page for rules and articles
regarding the original Eldar Knights.

Kenneth
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/