[NetEpic ML] Re: eldar knights

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:59:02 +0200

Ryan Lawson wrote:

> > Hello
> >
> > I have the rules for eldar knights for netepic and I was thinking
> > of modeling them. Does anyone know where I can find them
> > (web page or other place)?
> >
> > Has anyone done an eldar exodite army for epic?
>
> A long time ago I bought a blister pack with 3 knights in it....this was
> about 4 years before the release of Titan Legions. One of them looked like a
> roadrunner/ AT-ST type robot. Another one looked like an affid with short
> stubby arms and a rocket launcher on its back. The third one looked just
> like a baron knight.
>
> I have always wondered if these were the often rumored Eldar knights.

I bought some month ago 12 Eldar Knights from GW mail order for my
NetEpic Army, they are still in catalogue (casted in white metal of
course).
Exodites miniature exists too but never put on catalog yet, there is
only some image from the preview release after epic40k.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...