[NetEpic ML] R: eldar knights

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:30:31 +0100

> Ryan Lawson wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I have the rules for eldar knights for netepic and I was thinking
> > > of modeling them. Does anyone know where I can find them
> > > (web page or other place)?
> > >
> > > Has anyone done an eldar exodite army for epic?
> >
> > A long time ago I bought a blister pack with 3 knights in it....this was
> > about 4 years before the release of Titan Legions. One of them looked
like a
> > roadrunner/ AT-ST type robot. Another one looked like an affid with
short
> > stubby arms and a rocket launcher on its back. The third one looked just
> > like a baron knight.
> >
> > I have always wondered if these were the often rumored Eldar knights.
>
> I bought some month ago 12 Eldar Knights from GW mail order for my
> NetEpic Army, they are still in catalogue (casted in white metal of
> course).
> Exodites miniature exists too but never put on catalog yet, there is
> only some image from the preview release after epic40k.

Me too,
I bought some years ago 9 Eldar Knight, when I played Adeptus Titanicus, and
I'm glad to include them back with net epic, they are the tipical knights as
decribed in the rules.
I have three types of knights, one resamble huge rampaging horse, one a
four arms bipedal walker with two weapons in the upper arms and two close
combat weapons in the lower's and the last a bipedal two arms walker with a
two handed heavy weapon. They are tall as a slanesh subjugator titan and
beautifull at the sight.

Stefano