[NetEpic ML] Missing file from my webpage

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:35:15 -0700

Looks like I missed a file when I reuploaded the XoomWeb earlier this month.
If you have the banner.zip file from my Adeptus Titanicus section (scans
from the banners on the back of the Space Marine box) please email it to me
so I don't have to scan the damnable box again :)

I fixed all the errors I found (missing banner files from the AT page (dunno
where they went but i redownloaded the ones from Scott Shupes page and fixed
the URL to his page). I fixed the Space Hulk House rules PDF (it also
disappeared) and the board scans (still had that).

Pagemaker does not note any more errors so I think that fixes everything
other then some spelling errors or something (and if you see spelling errors
let me know - I don't like visiting pages with 2nd grade spelling any more
then you do).

I always give my main homepage instead of direct links to the XoomWeb
because the free webservers have a habit of deleting my files and it would
do no good for you to bookmark a page that may die (plus I like to see my
hit counter go up :) ).

Thanks for the heads-up! Happy gaming.

Kenneth
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/