[NetEpic ML] Praetorian hit-charts

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:58:40 -0500

I have the titan style hit charts for the Cyclops, Colossus and Plaguetower
up on my website at:

http://www.netcom.com/~kurmark/epiclab.html

They are about 125kb gif images. Just remember the 'print to full page'
option when printing these out with a graphics program. Do not print them
directly from the internet.

I haven't written up the actual damage rolls yet as the opportunities to
play epic around here are somewhere between slim and none.....so I almost
felt like I was wasting time working on it. If I get enough harassment I
will write up the damage roll charts sometime soon.