[NetEpic ML] Re: Some more Heresy Playtest Notes

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:21:30 +0000

Hi!

Tzeentch wrote:

> Just a few gripes my friend had:
>
> 1) No consistency with number ranges. In some cases high ratings are good
> and in others bad. It should be one or the other.

I thought I had remedied this already. High morale is good as well a high
armor and assault. I think the only one is the accuruacy target number where
higher is "worse" anything besides this?

> 2) No Eldar :)

In short time oh hurried one.....

> 3) See previous post.
>
> Other then that he loved it

For so many ommissions I must say I'm pleased that he liked it. We'll the
next update will address all the shortcomings.

> Ken

Peter