[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy things

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:16:34 -0800

<grumble> Still don't like it, but can accept what currently exists. I'd
rather not make it possible at ALL for a gretchin to kill a Rhino with
shotguns and blackpowder weapons. That's why I still strongly suggest that
the rule be made a skill, so that it can be differentiated.

Hmm, Chaos is SOOOO different through the various editions it's not even
funny. Realms of Chaos is a LOT different from the 2ndEd Codex and that is a
LOT different from the 40K3 Codex...

I say we can all make lists and if we want, later we can combine them or
keep them separate. Chaos is funny that way - it's perfectly logical to have
multiple Chaos lists...

I need to get my Chaos books back but I'll start on a stand-in Codex
sometime soon.

Kenneth