[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy things

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:12:35 -0800

Well it's not broken now by any stretch so even aside my intense dislike for
anything that allows gamey tactics like Gretchin Armor-Killer teams I'd
rather keep a working rule.

BTW: I thought you said you scatter open-sheaf artillery templates
individually? In the newest rules you say scatter the first template then
lay out the others so they still touch..it works but it caught me by
surprise :)

Kenneth