[NetEpic ML] Re: Heresy things

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:10:43 -0800

Well for that matter I could post the original Word versions as well. I use
PDF because it's guaranteed to look just like it does on the screen (can't
say the same for Word), is smaller then Word (unless you zip the documents)
and cross-platform (ha!)

Love Word as a word processor but as a distribution medium it sucks.

BTW Peter let me know if you want me to template the rules and such to look
nicer :)

Kenneth