[NetEpic ML] More Heresy

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 23:21:28 PST

My death company marines are not based on whatever stas they had before, the
bonuses are on top of an assault stand. Will correct this.

Otherwise I have made a lot of small corrections but I would really like
some more comments, especially from you Peter, before proceeding to
finishing the variant codexes.

I like the new orky names. And i dont think it makes the orks stupid, they
are jsut a bit shortminded and dont ponder why their weapon shoot or what
kind of technical things make it do so, it shoots and thats enough.

Peter, you still havent gotten me the formula....I hate to complain but all
i got was a row of numbers that add up to make the point cost of each unit.
However, with no clue as to where the numbers come from it is of very
limited use. Please?

The follow through fire is cool, but it is making assault s(even more)
deadly.

Keep cool

-Most poets talk about love. I talk about Epic heresy because in the end
Heresy is all that matters-