[NetEpic ML] Epic Ogre+Battlesuit

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:28:10 -0800

Does anyone have any comments on the Epic Ogre Miniatures conversions that
have been included in the first two Incoming!'s? I'm going to be revising
them for a new edition and including material that was discussed on the list
but never incorporated (Battlesuit, Alternate Artillery Rules). I'm also
going to get the 2300AD to Epic Ogre article done (based on the original
Pyramid article). Last I checked the Epic Godzilla article has not been
published either :)

I'll repost the two articles I'm most interested in additional feeback on
(in addition to the great feedback I've already received on them).

I'm trying to get as many gaming projects knocked out as I can before I get
out the Corps.

Thanks in advance
Kenneth