[NetEpic ML] Re: More Heresy

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:37:35 +1100

At 04:58 PM 11/2/99 +0000, Peter spake thusly:

Hi!

> Kelvin defender of orks everywhere hear this....

Heh. I wouldn't call myself that. I just know I loved the Orkyness of the
SM/TL Orks (they were the whole reason I got into miniature gaming in the first
place!) and am not happy with the way GW is taking them with the current
edition of 40K. The current Orks just seem to be lacking.

> heheh, I can agree partially with you, ork image has been stoopifyd (pun
> intended) in recent times. Tell you what I'll leave the original names and
> place orky names in parenthesis besides them, then those who wish to ignore
> them can and those who like them can enjoy them. How that? I'm not much for
> PC things but this sounds good.

Hey Peter, its your brainchild! Whatever you do is fine. I'm just a bit
passionate on this trivial subject for some reason. No need to change things
too much on my account! I'll feel all embarrassed! <Shy, sheepish grin>

> Peter

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."