[NetEpic ML] Re: More Heresy

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:49:20 +1100

>okay....i suggest we bury this little argument ok? Whatever one cares to
>call it, it fires bolter rounds. What a given gaming group calls a gun is
>hardly of much importance.

Done and done. As I said, I'm somewhat passionate on this subject for some
reason, but let this be my final word. Everyone is entitled to their own
opinions. The world would be real boring if we weren't.

>No hard feelings? :)

Were there ever any to begin with? No hard feelings at all!

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."