[NetEpic ML] Re: Help needed

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 03:06:59 -0600

I have several pages of notes left over from the months that some friends
and I worked on writing a WW2 skirmish game. We found some cheap, but
detailed plastic infantry figs and even found some cheap, large, motorized
diecast tanks to the same scale.

If you go to the library and pick up any book on WW2 infantry weapons it
should have appropriate numbers. I do know that as units on both sides
experienced more and more combat they had a tendency to pick up extra
weapons along the way.....from both sides of the conflict. This caused the
common occurence of old salt units possessing 2 or 3 times the normal number
of machineguns and anti-tank weaponry.

If you want someone to review your rules as you go, just let me know and I
would be happy to help.