[NetEpic ML] Re: [Netepic ML] Imperial Guard

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 12:09:21 +0000

Hi!

Thats odd, I have always considered the IG one of the more popular epic
armies. Their artillery is the best, you can field very powerful
super-heavies and knights and such. All around its probably one of the
most versatile armies out there.

The variety of weapons permits you to tailor your force to maeet any
challenge.

All in all a great selection for an epic player.

Peter