[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Thunderhawks

From: James Beadle <james_beadle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 05:58:35 -0800

   It strikes me that the various army lists each have thier own special
units that balance them out against the special units of other lists, and
make that particular army different in flavor and tatics. If you allow those
special units to be used by another army you are sacrificing that balance,
and that special flavor for a more generic mix.
   As has already been said, its all a personal opinion, however I would
rather see the lists used as presented rather than mixing the units up into
a mishmash of take what you want armies. Thunderhawks are Space Marine
Units, not Chaos units. It would be easy to justify any army using almost
any unit, but is that ultimatly desirable and good for the game?

James