[NetEpic ML] Re: Warhammer 40lk Minis for Epic

From: William Liller <lillerw_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:55:06 PST

Hello James,

  I have an old style great gargant and a bunch of vehicles for epic orks. I
am interested in what you have for the undead and elf armies as well as any
40k Chaos. The total retail value of my stuff is about $110. I'd be
interested in an even amount of figs for others. Let me know if you are
interested. Thanks.

RANDY LILLER