[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Thunderhawks (EPIC Players)

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:47:28 -0800

Lovely San Diego, California! Looks like I'll be here for a while too, heheh

Oh, BTW I HIGHLY recommend everyone in the States check out
http://www.dialpad.com
Free phone calls using the net to connect to the local phone grid..Works
too!

Ken

Hi!
Currently in Minneapolis Minnestoa.
Peter
ImDaCow_at_... wrote:
I'm just wondering - where does everybody live (just the country/state,
nothing to spacific)?
David
Looking for the hottest sports memorabilia or sporting goods
specials? eBay has thousands of trading cards, sports autographs
and collectibles.You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1143
-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=netepic&m=1

Click here,!
eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic