[NetEpic ML] Re: Buying stuff

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:44:37 PST

>I have a huge Ultramarine army hat is all rouge Trader Marines (pointy
>helmet marines). There are robots, old style dreadnoughts, and bikes as
>wel.

Cool, i always LOVED the pointy helmets....

>I'm interested in trading them for Epic stuff more than selling them,
>however if I was offered a good price I might sell... :)

What do you define as a good price????

My epic army is kinda small and not really for sale....i9 am looking to
increase it rather than trade

--Thoughts of me exemplified
all the little flaws I have denied
Forget today, forget whatever happened
Everyday I see a little more of overall deficiencies
Im nothing short of being one complete catastrophy--

--Slipknot - Purity--