[NetEpic ML] Re: Buying stuff

From: James Beadle <james_beadle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:12:13 -0800

My Marine army consists of over a hundred marines (but I haven't really
counted, or even looked at them in over two years (they are all painted up
as ultramarines). I have no idea what they are worth, but I wouldn't part
with them for less than $350.00 and would probably want more. I might be
willing to sell units for less, but am really more interested in getting rid
of them as a lot, a partial army is of no use to me. I might just sell them
as units on ebay, I've been looking at what things seem to sell for on the
warhammer 40k lists and am rather suprised at their value.

James